StatCounter

Sunday, January 2, 2011

ONE DAY AFTER NEW YEAR'S DAY 2011. IT'S JAN2

Today was a gloriously sunny cloudless sky which in spite of a coolish temperature, begged for Christine and me to take a drive to the ocean, cruise down Marine Drive at White Rock beach and then on the Crescent Beach. It was top down weather for part of the time. We have a great walk at Crescent.

This was the day to take ornaments from the Christmas tree and set the still fresh specimen outside.

I put finishing touches on a painting of a red bicycle set against a fence at the ocean. It front basket is filled with yellow wild flowers picked nearby. Christine likes the composition. I will take a photo of it tomorrow and post it on my art blog. It will ready for my March Open House show in March.

3 comments:

  1. A great day for cruising along in a convetible for a young fellow like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... convertible [Sorry!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous convertible!
    I wish love and success.

    ReplyDelete