StatCounter

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Just another couple of weeks in a life

September 20th was an interesting day. I own a Mazda MX5 or Miata as it was formerly known. The company now prefers the abbreviated name and so do I. As an MX5 owner, I was given an invitation to a test driving event called Soul in Motion, and I arrived in the cockpit of my own MX5.
at the Paris Auto Show

The Miata has turned 25 years old this year. In 2011, Guinness World Records declared it the best- selling two-seater sports car of all time. No wonder, because the MX5 handles exquisitely, light to the touch, thanks to its rear-wheel drive. The 2016 next generation is even lighter. It is fun to drive and looks good, and that’s been its calling card. It’s muscular, sleek and runs low to the ground. Mazda Motor Corp. has now unveiled a new version of its iconic MX-5 for the first time in nine years.



No comments:

Post a Comment