StatCounter

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS IN MY BOOK, 'THE ELEVEN'

When I wrote this book, The Eleven, I placed these names on the Acknowledgements page. You may know some of them. 
Thanks to Koos Fietje, Bob Dobson, Ross Rains, Marguerite Davies, John Baptist, Jack and Sharon Ninaber, Don Symons, Ann Griffiths, David Fisher, Rod Heppell, Lorin Bergen, Wes Bowers, Alec Niemi, Don McMullin, each of whom I have been privileged to know and in whose lives I have observed the transformations produced by fidelity to Christ and the enthusiasm for teaching other people to live as disciples of Christ. The book contains my interview conversations with 11 of the original 12 apostles of Jesus Christ.

Find the Book at Amazon, either eBook $4.99 & paperback $10.68


No comments:

Post a Comment