StatCounter

Thursday, May 30, 2019

I AM AN ARTIST FOR HIRE

I am an ARTIST FOR HIRE. Really! Most of my art pieces in recent years have been commissioned paintings, landscapes and portraits being the primary subjects. We can begin consultation via email (ronunruhgallery@gmail.com) and face to face if possible.  Let’s talk about an art treasure. What can it be? What will it cost? When can it be completed? Illuminate a room, brighten someone’s life.

Image may contain: mountain, outdoor and nature

Example: Two years ago I completed a 22x28” commissioned work for Mary as a gift for her husband Mark. It was entitled ‘Mark’s Elk Trophy.’ I still consider it one of the pieces that has given me the greatest satisfaction. Mark hunted in this pristine undisclosed location and spent many hours bringing his hunt home.

No comments:

Post a Comment