StatCounter

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WINE CELLAR

A NEW LEARNING
Get this, I have just completed the artistic renderings for a TV celebrity’s wine cellar. It’s true. I have never seen a wine cellar but I did the designs for one. Can you imagine? I actually enjoyed the challenge. First I did six drawings and then when the clients made adjustments, I have done several redraws since then.

I am hoping that the company that called me for this will have more work for me doing drawings for other projects. I get to use my creativity and artistic ability. It is pretty much fun after decades in a board room, or in a book, or in a hospital room comforting the hurting. It introduces me to new circles of acquaintances. I enjoy that.

Here is a glimpse of what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment